COOKIES & RULES
On our website, cookies from the first party and third party are being used to separate you from other users of our website. This helps us to give you a good experience while browsing our site and also enables us to improve our site.
A cookie is a small file with letters and numbers that we store in your browser or hard drive on your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
- These are cookies that are required for our website to work. For example, they include cookies that allow you to log in to secure sites on our site, use a shopping cart or use e-invoicing services.
Analytical / Performance Cookies
- They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around on our site when they use it. This helps us improve how our site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- These are used to recognize you when you return to our site. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your language selection or region).
- These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to generate leads. We can also share this information with a third party site.
- They collect and compile visitor information, such as browsing patterns and page visits, to enable analysis of site performance and usage. All information collected is anonymous.
To learn more about how Google manages privacy, see: www.google.com/policies/privacy/
How to handle or delete cookies:
- You can now manage or delete cookies by using the settings in your browser. This allows you to refuse any or all cookies. Turning off the cookies limits the service that we can provide and can affect the user experience. Removing cookies may result in you manually adjusting the settings each time you visit our site.