The Ranatec RF2000 series is a flexible test system automation platform that helps you to integrate your complete test system into a single box. No more cables and discrete parts on your desktop!
Even though it is switch-oriented, it is well suited for integration of all other coaxial/waveguide parts of a test system. Due to its backplane-based architecture, the user can easily add/remove modules whenever needed without need for software upgrade. Plugin modules can be mounted both on the front side or on the rear side.
- Modular configuration (mainframe + plugin modules)
- Plug-and-play system without need for SW upgrades
- Extensive range of standard switch modules ranging from DC to 50 GHz
- Extensive range of other modules such as: Voltage and Digitally Controlled Attenuators, Amplifiers, Mixers, etc are available
- 64 control ports as standard (128 as option)
- LAN to GPIB converter module available
- Custom modules available upon request (can be ANY coaxial active or passive components)
- Remote controlled by LAN, GPIB or RS-232
- Display and keyboard for local operation
- Switch counters enable preventive maintenance
- Cost-effective solution
All switches can be controlled locally or remotely. During installation, it can be helpful to control them via the local keyboard and display. The display is always updated with the actual status, which can be useful during an ongoing automated verification procedure.
RF2000A is designed to be the central communication hub of your test system.
When connected to a LAN network, the user can control both internal modules and external instruments via its GPIB Master
interface (optional). It can be controlled from any computer in the network via TCP/IP sockets or via its internal web server. It can also be remotely controlled via GPIB or RS-232.
The communication protocol is very simple and independent from the operating system, programming language etc.
The RF2000 series is designed to be a cost effective way to automate test systems like:
- Volume production tests of mobiles, basestations, radio links, radars and other wireless devices
- Automated design verification tests
- Remote control of test systems for monitoring etc
- Radio network emulation in lab environment