- Switch Mode: SP8T fail safe, terminated.
- DC ~ 6 GHz RF frequency range.
- Insertion Loss < 2.7 dB up to 3 GHz.
- 63 dBm IIP3.
- +30 dBm maximum input power.
- Flexible supply voltage: 4 ~ 30 VDC.
- <10 μs switching time.
- High repeatability.
- Ultra-long life.
The Ranatec RI 2481 is a high performance solid state switch module with 1 pole and 8 throws (SP8T). It is very well suited for high volume testing where long lifetime is required without sacrificing RF performance. RI 2481 offers very good linearity, power handling and switching speed.