Recapping 2020 – A red hot year for new products and milestones
It has been an exciting year at Ranatec with a host of new milestones and achievements. As the year is coming to a close, I would like to take the opportunity to thank our customers, partners, and employees for helping to make 2020 a truly stellar year. We look forward to working with you in 2021!
– Magnus Kilian, CEO, Ranatec
Major milestones & news
We have launched a number of high-performance product products based on Scandinavian technology and continuous, valuable input from customers and partners. Ranatec has experienced benchmark new orders and deliveries, including strong growth in 5G equipment. Going into 2021 we will be poised to develop, manufacture, and deliver products and services to our customers and partners, to help them success in their growth.
- Ranatec delivered a major 5G test system to one of the big five (FAANG) US-based tech companies wrapping up 2020 deliveries with a substantial order of 500K Swedish kroner, approximately Euro 50K.
- Ranatec experienced a boom in 5G equipment orders from Asia in 1st half of 2020 requiring an increase in production capacity to handle demand. The company saw a 250% YoY (Year on Year) increase in 1H 2020 orders from Asia, compared to 1H 2019, seeing an indication the Asian market is trending towards heavy investments in 5G technology and development.
- We welcomed 6 resellers to the Ranatec family of distributors:
- Signal Solutions – Headquartered in Finland, will distribute Ranatec test & measurement tools in Finland, Poland, and the US
- Conical Technologies now official Ranatec distributor for South Africa
- EEMC is now a distributor in Holland
- Spantech has joined as distributor in Spain and Portugal
- S.P.M. Telecomunicazioni is now a distributor in Italy
- Emerges-Lite based Singapore is focusing on Asia and now a distributor for Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand
Ranatec introduces benchmark bandwidth performance with new RI 3101 8×8 Butler Matrix – delivering the widest operational bandwidth available on the global market. The RI 3101 is targeted for testing frequencies from 2.4 to 8.0 GHz and is designed to perform over the complete Bluetooth and Wi-Fi bands of operation.
Delivering warp-speed with new RI 4194 LAN 10 Gbps shielded ethernet feedthru filter –Ranatec’s RI 4194 Feedthru Filter represents the newest advancement in I/O solutions for RF enclosures, provides a 50 dB filter suppression level from 1.2 GHz to 50 GHz, while processing a massive 10 Gbps feedthru.
Ranatec introduces RF2018B high-performance ”plug and play” switch system for high-volume RF test processes – The new solid-state switch box seamlessly automates testing processes during development and manufacturing of semiconductors and wireless devices and provides a highly robust DC – 6 GHz RF frequency range.
Ranatec Introduces Versatile RI 4193 HDMI Feedthru Filter for RF Test and Measurement Applications – Completes Ranatec filter portfolio of shielded feed-through filters for shielded RF enclosures. The new panel-mountable shielded HDMI feedthrough filter provides conformance testers with highly desirable 70 dB filter suppression, from 1.8 GHz to 40 GHz.
Wishing you all a happy holiday season and see you in 2021!