- • 2 independent amplifier channels
- • Software selectable voltage gain (1, 5, 25 and 100)
- • >5 MHz 0.5 dB bandwidth
- • 0~+6.5 V input common mode range
- • 0~+6.5 V output voltage swing
- • 250 ns 0.1% settling time
- • ± (0.025% + 2.5 μV) calibrated DC gain accuracy
- • >100 dB CMRR @ 1 kHz, Gain 5-100
- • 1.7 nV/√Hz input noise voltage
- • 1-slot, 3HU PXI module
- • LabView drivers
- • Windows and Linux support
The Ranatec RI 1601 is a low-noise differential instrumentation amplifier with extreme DC accuracy and low settling time. It was specifically designed to operate together with the NI PXI-5922 digitizer. By using RI 1601 together with NI PXI-5922, two differential inputs can be measured simultaneously.
Current transients can be accurately measured using a shunt resistor, differential instrumentation amplifier and a fast high resolution digitizer. The shunt resistor needs to be small in order to affect the measurement as little possible. This differential instrumentation amplifier is optimized for low noise, high DC gain accuracy and short settling time, making it an ideal choice for accurate current transient measurements.
• Analysis of current transients using shunt resistor
• Differential voltage analysis